Social Venture Network inspires a community of business and social leaders to build a just economy and sustainable planet. We work to achieve this mission by
- Providing forums, information, and initiatives: that enable leaders to work together to transform the way the world does business
- Sharing best practices and resources that help companies generate healthy profits and serve the common good
- Supporting a diverse community of leaders who can effect positive social change through business
- Creating a vibrant community that nourishes deep and lasting friendships
- Producing unique conferences that promote the exchange of ideas and encourage the development of relationships and partnerships
- Offering programs that support the spiritual, professional, and personal development of our members
+Ver site Social Venture Network http://www.svn.org
Check some of the companies memebrs of SVN that might be helpful in changing social culture and social entrepreneurship.
RSF Social Financial http://rsfsocialfinance.org/
RSF Social Finance (RSF) is a pioneering non-profit financial services organization dedicated to transforming the way the world works with money. In partnership with a community of investors and donors, RSF provides capital to non-profit and for-profit social enterprises addressing key issues in the areas of Food & Agriculture, Education & the Arts, and Ecological Stewardship.
Ibsis Communications http://www.ibiscommunications.com/home.html
Our world is changing. Consult the latest Census data or simply step out on the street to see for yourself. We find ourselves interfacing with people of every race, culture, religion and sexual persuasion. As a result, your business needs a new perspective on marketing communications. It’s called inclusive marketing, and it embraces the entire multicultural fabric of our community. Done well, inclusive marketing means increased market share, stronger brands, more loyalty and greater profits. We’re Ibis Communications, a full-service advertising firm expert at inclusive and multicultural marketing
Purpose is the new mission. Are you engaging the new consumer? At BBMG, we’re solely dedicated to bulding brands that reach and engage today’s increasingly conscious consumers. By integrating branding wit sustainability, technology and social purpose, we are helping organizations embrace innovation, forge new markets, discouver new products, create new experiences and drive real culture change.
Deixe um comentário
Ainda sem comentários.